Requirements: Android 3.1 +
Overview: Universal USB/BT Joystick Center, to use nearly every Joystick, Keyboard & Mouse. If you love to playing games and emulators with USB and Bluetooth Devices, then this is the right one for you.
***** Great App, Fantastic Support
***** Wow, Speechless
***** Fricking insane utility!
***** Great development!
Hint: Some Samsung Devices are working with ICS only. Or you can play with some Bluetooth Joysticks.
- Support for Xperia Play
- Support for Wireless Joysticks (PS3, X360, iCade, Wii Remote, iControlPad, PhoneJoy, Zeemote)
- Support for the most USB Joysticks
- Support for Keyboards
- Multiplayer support for 8 Joysticks
- Create/Modify/Save/Load Joystick-Settings (Buttons/Sticks/Sliders, Key+Touch-Mappings)
Additional features with free Joystick2Touch AddOn (*Root required!*):
- Mouse & Keyboard Gaming (for FPS Games)
- Joystick->Touch Gaming
- Wii-Remote IR Pointer -> Touch
( http://market.android.com/details?id...4738.joy2touch )
Android 3.2 (or newer) Device with USB Host API (root is not required for the main app).
Successfully tested with these Devices:
- Acer A500/501 (Android 4.0.3, 3.2.1, 3.1 Stock-Rom)
- Archos 101 G9 (Android 4.0.3 Stock-Rom)
- Asus Transformer Prime TF201 (ICS 4.03 Stock Rooted Rom)
- Asus Transformer TF 101 (Android 3.2 Stock-Rom, with Dock)
- Motorola Xoom (Android 3.2 and 4.03 Stock-Rom, with OnTheGo USB Cable)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.0.2 Stock-Rom, with OnTheGo USB Cable)
- Samsung S2 (Android 4.0.3 Stock-Rom, GT-I9100-IML74K.XWLP7, Kernel: 3.0.31-Dorimanx-V2.1-SGII-ICS)
- Sony Xperia Play (Android 4.0.3, Stock Beta)
- Toshiba Thrive (Android 3.2 Stock-Rom)
Other devices should be working too, but are not tested.
USB Joystick Center has Driver-Settings included for these Devices (ready to use, others you can create at your own):
- PS3 Controller without root (* CSR Bluetooth 2.x/EDR+ USB Stick is needed)
- X360 Controller ("Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver for PC" USB is needed)
- Bluetooth Keyboards
- iControlPad (SPP Mode)
- Wii Remotes 1-4 + Nunchuck + Classic
* Please read the PS3 pairing help inside the app
- X360 Controller - Wired
- PS3 Sixaxis - Wired
- Hyperkin N64 Moonlight Controller
- Logitech (Rumble, F310, F710)
- Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Precision
- Trust GXT 24
- X360 Rockband: USB Guitars + Drums
- N64 "Controller Adapter for PC USB" (for 2 Controllers)
- PSX 1/2 "USB Gamepad Converter Dualschock" with 2 Player support
- PSX + N64 USB Dual Converter
- SNES "Controller Adapter for PC USB"
- C64/Atari/Amiga "Donalds USB-Joystickadapter" for 2 Players
- C64/128/A600 "Keyrah" USB Keyboard + 2 Joysticks Adapter
- Stelladapter 2600 to USB
- "PC/Gamepad/Joystick Adapter" (15 Pin D-Sub)
- PSX - USB 4 "Buzz Junior" Wired Controllers
- PSX 1/2 (EAXUS) "Super Dual Box Advanced" Adapter for PC USB
If you have an adapter that is not natively supported and you have trouble to use it, enter the support forum
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
Market: 360 xbox vcs 2600 emulator c64 frodo amiga fpse playstation modern combat nintendo 64 N64 n64oid super mario asus transformer prime wii games psp nes snes uae atari gbc sega coleco gameboy sixaxis controller bluez ime genesis mega drive duke nukem 3d doom onlive quake shadowgun multiplayer gta3 samurai vengeance riptide gp reckless mupen plus 64 dead space guerrilla bob backstab asphalt grand theft auto gamekeyboard minecraft fifa need for speed gangstar rio 9mm asphalt rtype soulcraft sonic
You can do a compatibility check before you are buying this app. Please use my "USB/BT Joystick Center TestApp" in the market
What's in this version:
V6.41 - Please update also the Joystick2Touch AddOn!
- USB Hack for: Samsung S2 - i9100 IML74K.XWLP7
- New: After disabling the IME, then the Joysticks are free now (not claimed)
Note: This is cracked version and no need root or using Lucky Patcher .